The JAF brand traces it roots to 1946 when the Fujino Iron Works, Co. Ltd, was founded in Japan. Today, it is a masterful producer of ball bearing products.
Through its superior technical capability and a flexible manufacturing system capable of handling multiple-type, small-lot requirements, JAF special ball bearings are manufactured to meet specific customer needs. The factory designs products made from high-carbon chrome bearing steel and other special steel materials (such as chrome molybdenum steel and stainless steel) to meet particular application requirements and can manufacture high-precision bearings with a variety of inner diameter configurations-such as square, hexagonal, or oval-or with outer diameter grooves that are, for example, U-shaped, V-shaped, or W-shaped.
JAF ball bearing products include among other products the following:
• WE6000, WE6200, WE6300, W200,W300 (Single Row Ball bearings).
• 5200, 5300, W5200-2RS, W5300-2RS (Double Row Ball bearings).
• 2200-2RS, RL, 1200, 11200, 120 aka I-71200 (Self-Aligning Ball bearings).
• 75E, 76E, EE aka R Series, 77R, 99R, RLS, RMS (Inch Series Single Row Ball bearings).
• 88000, 87000, WC88000, WC87000 (Metric Felt Series Ball bearings).
• LD200-2RS, LD5700ZZ, LD5800ZZ (Track Roller Type bearings).
• SH200, SR200 (Uni-flange Ball Bearings).
• RA200, RA100 (Spherical OD Inch Ball bearings).
• ER100 with snap ring (Cylindrical OD Metric Ball bearings).
• Stainless Steel Ball bearings.
• Special Type Ball bearings.
For all oders over $99
100% secure payment
Online top support