GZLINK is a modern enterprise focused on the design and manufacturing of high-precision shaft couplings and ball screw support unit. Established in 1998, the company has grown from a small producer into a major supplier of couplings with over 20 series of products, jaw type, disc type, bellows type, beam type, oldham type and so on.
Our production strength lies in advanced coupling manufacturing equipment allowing us to produce all kinds of precision couplings in accordance with various international standards. We adhere to strict production and quality systems and we maintain a record of every step clearly. We will perform physical inspection on each shaft coupling to ensure accuracy. Furthermore, we have a code applied to every shaft coupling to guarantee simple tracking management.
Flexible and Rigid Shaft Couplings
- Curved Jaw Coupling- The curved jaw coupling consists of two metal hubs and a polyurethane elastic body, which gives it an excellent impact absorption performance.
- Disc Coupling- The disc couplings consist of two metal hubs and a stainless membrane. The stainless membrane is thin and easy to bend, thus allowing it to better absorb deviations. The disc couplings are classified into a single and double membrane shaft coupling.
- Beam Coupling- The beam couplings use the slit to balance the relative torque and transmit the torque. It features no backlash and is easy to maintain. Beam couplings are classified into helical slit couplings and parallel slit couplings.
- Oldham Coupling- The Oldham couplings consist of two hubs and a center block, with the center block made of a plastic material in order to absorb deviation, reduce vibration, and ensure electrical insulation.
- High-Gain Rubber Type Coupling- High-gain rubber type couplings consist of aluminum alloy and rubber. There is no clearance, and it features a better response ability over other shaft coupling types.
- Bellows Coupling- The bellow couplings are capable of absorbing a large radical, axial and angular deviation.
- Rigid Coupling- The rigid shaft couplings feature strict requirements for installation, and cannot deviate. Because of their small volume and easy installation, they are becoming increasingly popular.
- Encoder Coupling- Encoder couplings are used in encoders, and are popular due to their excellent elasticity and ability to absorb a large deviation.